16.5.10

A guy's use of a feminine hygenie product?

Shocking title? Well, here's the less shocking story to go with it:
Yesterday, after an athletic program of origins I shall not name, I arrived home after an hour and a half of doing nothing interesting with a friend. Don't jump to any conclusions about that though, because it only invloved being slow cooked inside a VW Jetta while his mom went to a grocery store to buy (you guessed it) groceries. Then we went to his house and ate Pizza sticks while watching mythbusters. How does this have anything to do with my incredibly interesting albiet grammatically incorrect title? Find out in the next paragraph or so.

Anyway, I got picked up by my dad, and ate the rest of my Pizza sticks in the car. We arrived home, and I got a text from my friend Mr. B telling me to go hang out with him and Ms. O (http://onionringsaroundtheworld.blogspot.com) for a while. I originally declined, but after being convinced by him that I didn't really have anything else to do on account of it being a weekend, I ate some food and biked over to a certain 4-way intersection that we'd designated as the meeting place. From there, we all biked to a certain well-known coffee shop. We then went to a close-by grocery store and got chips, magazines, and a bottle of Ice Tea. We then biked to a park, set down our bikes, and ran for the swings. Mr. B didn't get a swing, so he rode Ms. O's cruiser bike for a minute or so. Then I gave him my swing and rode the cruiser (cruisers are pretty cool). When I got back from the short ride to the park's baseball diamond, a bit of stuff happen. I ended up falling/getting slightly pushed onto the dirt under the swings (because the pebbles just magically seem to disappear from under swings... Hmmm) and hurting my elbow. I blew a small gasket and eventually noticed the blood. I wiped a bit of it off with some leaves while my friends threw the pebble filled Ice Tea bottle at each other. It wasn't really wiping the blood well, so I asked them if either of them had a band-aid or something similar. Ms. O gave me a "feminine hygenie product" (as polite conversation would have them called) and I put it to my bleeding elbow. It wasn't a very large wound, but the dried blood made the wound look scary (from my angle). I learned a lot about how "feminine hygenie products" work that day.

Anyway, that's most of the story. You can stop reading if you don't care about what happened next.

Here's what happened: we went to Mr. B's house and bounced on his trampoline after I recieved a proper band-aid to put on my elbow. Ms. O read her magazine while she recieved a lava lamp from Mr. B (who obviously no longer needed it). Eventually everyone went back home (otheb than Mr. B; who was already home) and I don't remember what else I did, but basically, feminine hygenie products can semi-useful for men too.

No comments:

Post a Comment