9.5.10

Today was a good day.

I agree with whoever once said the some days are really great, some are boring, and others you could do without. Haven't heard it before? Well, that might be cause I just wrote it off the top of my head. Not literally off the top of my head, but close enough to the brain to mean something.

Recipe for starting a great day
Supplies:
-Bed/Comfortable sleeping location
-Warmth
-Human Companionship
-Portable entertainment
-Duties to shirk

Directions (Sung to the tune of Tik Tok by Ke$ha):
1. Wake up in the morning (or whenever you normally do if you're a vampire).
2. Go to the bathroom and use the toilet (unless you don't have one).
3. Brush your teeth (with toothpaste; not a bottle of jack).
4. Rinse your mouth with water (but a bottle of jack would do well here).
5. Go back to bed (after finding your portable entertainment [example: DS, PSP, a book, etc.]).
6. Shirk the aforementioned duties with your portable entertainment.
7. Ignore human companionship whilst enjoying your lovely heap of warmth.
8. Sprinkle lightly between 2 hours of the day.
9. Go back to your regular routine (after getting dressed).

It would seem obvious that everything in the previous list was followed by me to the letter. Ignoring the bottle of jack and using plain-old tap water however, I did do most of it. I played my DS (DSi to be exact). I ignored my brother while he hovered (again, not literally) over me as I played my DS. Also, when I felt that I had shirked enough responsibility for the day, I went downstairs to walk the dog, but found out I didn't have to! Can anyone spell relief in the sky in large letters made of pink and red balloons!?!

Later in the day, I started reading a book (the Reckoning), and went to a park with water and a beach and crabs (hmmmmm), and finished the book in about 6 hours (?). At the beach/park/crab-infested-area, I ate chicken, salad, and potatoes. The potatoes were delicious, being sure to eat the entire tin-foil cooked half I received, and I enjoyed being out in the sun after so much winter.
If you were to ask me to sum up this day, I would tell you (in large letters for emphasis):
YUM, I FINISHED A BOOK AND ATE FOOD WHILE SOAKING UP THE SUN LIKE A SPONGE THAT WAS INTO THAT SORT OF THING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment