12.7.10

Thrown back in jail.

I've realized something. After having a jail-broken iPod touch for so long, I realized that it is way faster to just use the regular 'jailed' version of apple's amazing device. It really goes so much faster in every aspect! I'm fine with not having a wallpaper for my home-screen. I don't need multitasking, it's just a hassle. But Apple, what were you guys thinking not including battery percentage on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G!?! That's just silly! Why wouldn't these devices be able to handle showing some numbers beside the battery icon? I just don't understand how you people decided this was a good thing to remove from the ios4 experience

P.S. I find it really intriguing how the new spell check is telling me ios4 is wrong. The suggestions are 'is', which in find weird, but I guess it might have something to do with the letter placement on the on-screen keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment