9.12.09

Who cares about schedules? Not me.

I've stopped caring about the set schedule of when I have to write in my journal that I don't treat as a journal™. My Socialifizication skills are through the roof right now, otherwise known as +32 points right now. There's this one kid I know that's at -43, but you probably wouldn't know him, because his name starts with a 'J' and ends with... an 'E'.

~~

For scorn, and seven ears ago,
Our "FORE!" fathers set foot on the land of dreams, opportunity, and hope. Actually, scratch those last two, only dreams. It is called dreamland, and it can be visited in your dreams.
"In my dreams?" you may ask.
"Yes, in your dreams," I would reply, then I would walk away briskly to prevent further discussion with such an imbecile.

~~

I'm talking about dreams; which usually happen whilst a person is sleeping. Some people say they don't dream, but actually, they just don't remember when they wake up. You know the saying of 'if you remember your dream 3 seconds after you wake up, you'll remember it vividly forever,' Well, I just made that up, so you shouldn't remember it.

~~

Who invented the idea of us being able to dream? Is it just a recollection of past events thrust upon us in a new light? Am I going mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment